Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Self-amplification of virtual reality

It's really interesting how info. propagates in waves in this medium. I don't feel like expounding right now, but, as opposed to most blogs I've seen thus far, I have a tendency of using the medium to let people know about the new things I find about from other blogs / magazines / youtube etc. That's not to say that I actually do a lot of posting, but whatever.

Anyway, cause of rant: the newfound fame of the Ting Tings, a british rock group whose song "Shut Up and Let Me Go", in no way more than a catchy lighthearted pop-rock tune. After it was featured in an iPod/iTunes ad, they absolutely skyrocketed. hypem it if you wanna hear it - it's enough to give an admaker a decent 30-sec clip, but that's rather it.

I'll listen to it for a few days.

This is the ad I was talking about.

edit: Great DJ, their other bigger single, is cooler IMHO. And That's My Name is a rocking hot slab of musical fun.

No comments: